Advance Linux Data Recovery Software
Now Recover Data for Linux - Linux Data Recovery Software is available for both the platform i.e. for "Windows Operating System" & "Linux Operating System".
Download Recover Data - Linux Data Recovery Software using following Download Links. Click the Download Now Button to Free Demo Download Linux Data Recovery Software.
Download Recover Data for Linux (Windows Version) which runs only on Windows Oprating System
|Download Recover Data for Linux (Windows Version)|
Download Recover Data for Linux - Linux Version
Download Recover Data for Linux (Linux Version) which runs only on Linux Oprating System
If you want to recover data from Linux Operating system having Debian 4.0, RHEL 4.0, Rhel 5.0, CentOS 4.0, Linux Mandriva 2007, Linux Ubuntu 2.0, Linux Mint 3.0 & Fedora 6.0, Fedora 7 & RedHat 9.0 Linux flavour supported with KDE & Gnome Environment, then download our updated version of Recover Data for Linux v2.4
|Download Recover Data for Linux (Linux Version)|
System Requirements - Linux Data Recovery Software
- Runs only on Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista and Win 7.
- Minimum 64 MB RAM. (128 MB or more recommended)
- At least 5 MB of disk space
- Additional media to save recovered data.
- Damaged drive must be physically functional. It should be at least detected by BIOS. Multiple bad sectors can be handled (but the data they contained is lost forever), but controller failures are beyond any software repair.
Supported File Systems:
Ext2, Ext3 File System
- Recover Data for Linux Software restricts File Saving option in its DEMO Version. Its DEMO version allows only to preview the recovered file using directory tree launched after scanning the drive.