Advance Linux Data Recovery Software
Linux Data Recovery Software & Tools
Recover Data for Linux recovers Linux data from formatted, corrupt Ext2 & Ext3 Linux Partitions. Recover Data for Linux is advanced Linux data recovery software to salvage, rescue & recover linux files & data from corrupt, damaged or crashed hard drives.
Recover Data for Linux support recovery of lost data from Ext2 & Ext3 File System of linux based Operating Systems.
Recover Data for Linux is advanced Linux Recovery software to salvage, rescue & recover linux files & data from corrupt, damaged or crashed hard drives. Recover Data for Linux - Linux Data Recovery Software support recovery of lost data from Ext2 & Ext3 File System of linux based Operating Systems.
A data may get lost or become inaccessible due to number of reasons as follows:
- System Error or malfunction
- Dangerous virus attacks
- Logical Volumes become inaccessible
- Software Crash
- Accidentally formatted or deleted the Logical Drives
- Files or Folders are not readable
- Corrupt or damaged Partition Table.
- Accidental deletion of files & folders.
If you are facing any of the above data disaster situations, Try our Best & Advanced Linux Data Recovery Software & Tool. Download free demo of Recover Data for Linux – Linux data Recovery Software recovers lost data from deleted, formatted, damaged, corrupted partition of Linux Operating System.
Important Note - Now Recover Data for Linux - Linux Data Recovery Software is available for both the platform i.e. for "Windows Operating System" & "Linux Operating System" Linux Recovery on Linux
Recover Data for Linux uses Extensive Scan Technology which provides real control over the fastest data recovery of lost data. The software scans the whole drive for corruption and then constructs links between lost data. Recover Data for Linux recovers files from existing logical disks even when file records are lost by reconstructing new links between lost or deleted files.
Features - Linux Data Recovery Software
- Supports EXT2, EXT3 Partitions.
- Recover Linux Files from deleted, formatted, damaged, corrupted partition
- Recover & restore lost data from missing or lost files & folders.
- Recover Data if Super Block or Inode List is damaged.
- File recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media.
- File Filter feature – To recover specific files with specific extensions.
- Load Log feature – To resume data recovery process later & to save time.
- Find features - To search for particular files from the list of Recovered data.
Recover Data for Linux is awarded as the Best Linux Data Recovery Software by many Shareware Sites and Recovery Gurus
Recover Data for Linux - Linux Data Recovery Software is an easy to use and Do-it-yourself Software tool which does not require any expertise skill to recover the data.
System Requirements - Linux Data Recovery Software
An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003.
At least 32 MB of RAM, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
Install and Run Recover Data for Linux under WinNT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and Win7.